30 Day Full Warranty | 2 Year Limited
What Is Covered
Chronic Lighting LLC products are warranted against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. During the warranty period, Chronic Lighting LLC will either repair or replace any covered, defective product. Within the first 30 days, Chronic Lighting LLC will incur all costs associated with the repair, or replacement, and return of the defective product. After 30 days, the customer will assume responsibility of shipping the defective product back to Chronic Lighting LLC for the remainder of the warranty period. Chronic Lighting will, in turn, assume responsibility for up to $50.00 per lighting product of the shipping fees associated with returning the repaired or replaced product back to the purchaser. Return shipping fees in excess of $50.00 will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
What is Not Covered
This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Chronic Lighting LLC to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
The warranty is also voided if:
- The product(s) is modified
- The product(s) is exposed to excess moisture
- The product(s) is abused or neglected
- The product(s) does not get proper or periodic maintenance
- The product(s) is damaged due to natural causes.
- The product(s) is damaged due to an accident.
- The product(s) is damaged due to fire.
- The product(s) is vandalized or stolen.
- The product(s) is used in a manner which it was not intended for.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the purchaser must notify Chronic Lighting LLC of a warranty claim by contacting a Chronic Lighting representative at 602.394.7115 or email@example.com. At this time, the purchaser will be called upon to provide proof of purchase and the unique lot number located on the silver sticker on top of the housing. The Chronic Lighting representative will either attempt to assist in troubleshooting, request photos showing defect, or issue a Return Authorization Number and provide more detailed return instructions. Upon receipt and review of the defective product, Chronic Lighting LLC will repair or replace, and return within fifteen (15) business days.
Exclusions from this Limited Warranty Service
Chronic Lighting LLC does not warrant interrupted or error-free operation of this product. The warranty only covers technical hardware issues during the warranty period and in normal use conditions. It does not apply to customer included damages or circumstances such as but not limited to:
- The product has been tampered with, repaired and/or modified by non-authorized personnel;
- The serial number of the product, components or accessories has been altered, cancelled or removed;
- The warranty seals have been broken or altered;
- Damage (accidental or otherwise) to the Product that does not impact the Product's operation and functions, such as without limitation to rust, change in color, texture or finish, wear and tear, and gradual deterioration;
- Damage to the Product caused by improper installation, improper connection;
- Damage to the Product caused by an external electrical fault or any accident;
- Damage to the Product resulting from use outside of the operation, storage parameters, or environment detailed in the User's Manual;
30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Return
Chronic Lighting LLC is so confident in the performance of our cutting edge products that we offer a complete 30 Day money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept a return, and provide a refund less shipping fees and 20% restocking fee.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- 30 days begins from date of purchase
- Offer valid for up to one light per customer
- Offer valid for original purchaser only
- Offer valid for first purchase of Chronic Lighting LLC products only
- Product must be returned in "like new" condition and in original packaging with all the accessories
- Offer valid for direct purchasers only. Customers purchasing via authorized resellers are subject to policies of reseller
How to Obtain Refund Service
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the purchaser must notify Chronic Lighting LLC of a return claim by contacting a Chronic Lighting LLC representative at 602.394.7115 or firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, the purchaser will be called upon to provide proof of purchase and the unique lot number located on the silver sticker on top of the housing. The Chronic Lighting LLC representative will verify qualifying information and, if eligible, issue a Return Authorization Number, as well as provide more detailed return instructions. Upon receipt and review of the returned product, Chronic Lighting LLC will issue return credit within fourteen (14) business days.